Overhung Load Adaptors
Overhung load adapters are hydraulic system components that protect shaft seals and prevent breakdown by absorbing internal and external stress from the motor and pump. They also seal out grease and grime to protect motor components and prevent contamination of hydraulic fluid. SAE overhung load adaptors prevent costly damage to shaft seals and are used for fan drives, recycling equipment, mixer units, industrial conveyor drives, and various other hydraulic motor applications.
Overhung Load Adaptors in Standard and Custom ConfigurationsThe first complete line of SAE “A” through SAE “F” mount overhung load adaptors was designed by Zero-Max and set the industry standard for OHLA design. From the smallest Model 200 SAE “A” mount to the largest Model 1500 SAE “F” mount, our overhung load adapters are designed for high performance and provide the following features:
- A, B, C, D, E and F SAE mount options and a non-SAE mount option
- Attractively painted, rugged cast iron housings
- 130,000 PSI stress-proof steel shafts
- Ball or tapered roller bearings
- A variety of shaft options, including spline shafts
- Face or foot-mounted models with 2- or 4-bolt mounting options
- Input bore sizes from 5/8-in. to 3-1/2-in.
We also offer many custom options for overhung load adapters and can create a special design for your application when needed.