Overhung Load Adaptors
ZERO-MAX Is A World-Leading Expert In Overhung Load Technology
The first complete line of SAE “A” through SAE “F” mount overhung load adaptors was designed by ZERO-MAX. Zero-Max has set the industry standard with the overhung load adaptor design. Today, Zero-Max provides immediate shipment of standard models from stock. From the smallest Model 200 SAE “A” mount to the largest Model 1500 SAE “F” mount, overhung load adapters feature rugged cast iron housings, 130,000 PSI stress-proof steel shafts, ball or tapered roller bearings, a variety of shaft options, including spline shafts and attractively painted housings. All models may be either face or foot-mounted. We offer many custom options or we'll create a special design for your application when needed.
Count On Overhung Load Adapters For These Important Benefits
- Eliminates premature motor or pump failure due to overhung loads (axial and radial) on your motor or pump shaft.
- Prevents contamination of hydraulic fluid in harsh environments.
- Provides a solid, permanent mounting surface.
- Permits the removal of hydraulic motors for servicing without disturbing driven gears, pulleys or sprockets.
- Seals out dirt and grime.
- Removes radial loads from hydraulic motors and pumps – technology for the agriculture, forestry, and road construction markets.