Innovative Solutions to Wind Turbine Applications
Zero-Max is a trusted and approved designer and manufacturer of driveline products for the global wind turbine industry.
We understand the special requirements of this unique, dynamic industry, and offer products that are designed and engineered by up-tower professionals to deliver the performance, quality, and reliability wind turbine applications require.
Zero-Max wind turbine couplings and torque limiters provide field-proven performance for the extreme wind and changing climate conditions that are common in wind turbine applications. The intelligent design of Zero-Max solutions consistently handles these demanding conditions to avoid costly turbine downtime. Our solutions are ideal for both original installs and for after-market upgrades/replacements.
Zero-Max Wind Turbine Coupling Benefits
- Wind turbine couplings designed and engineered by up-tower professionals
- Proven, Robust and Available
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2015 quality standards
- Lower life cycle cost (LCC)
- All components meet or exceed C4 high corrosion resistance standards
- Zero-Max couplings designed to directly interchange with existing couplings
- Fully tested for handling loads beyond the application requirements
- Unique patented composite disc design withstands harsh environmental conditions
- Ideal for wind turbine use in difficult power grid conditions
- Maintenance free with consistent and repeatable operation
Below is a listing of field-proven solutions that Zero-Max can supply for new installations and after-market upgrades/replacements:
|Turbine MFG||Turbine Model||Coupling||Torque-Limiter*||NOTE**|
|NEG Micon/ Vestas||NM44/NM48||X|
|NEG Micon/ Vestas||NM52/NM54||X|
|Siemens-Gamesa||G8X/G9X||X||X||GEN2 & GEN3|
|Siemens-Gamesa||G114||X||X||50 Hz Only|
* Zero-Max Torque Limiter designed to work in conjunction with Zero-Max coupling. In most cases, the Torque-Limiter is provided standard with coupling solution.
** Replacement Disc-Packs available for other models.