Zero-Max offers a wide range of benefits to its employees. These benefits include health, dental, life insurance, paid-time off, and flexible spending accounts. We have a generous 401k retirement matching program with several investment options.
Some unique benefits include health club reimbursement, matching gifts program, discount Minnesota Twins & Minnesota Wild tickets, and company-paid short-term disability & long-term disability premiums.
The company also has an annual bonus program that is available to every employee. This bonus is based on the overall performance of the company.
Please call Human Resources at 763-546-4300 if you are unable to complete the online application and voluntary self-identification form. Reasonable accommodations will be given to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other legally protected status.
Develops, validates, re-evaluates and improves production processes and manufacturing capabilities for efficient fabrication of machined parts, assemblies and finished products. Monitors production efficiencies, analyzes, and maintains production standards.
-Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing or Engineering; or equivalent, preferred
- Five years of machine shop experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of two-years of experience with CNC and machining centers (turning, boring, milling, grinding, etc.)
- Experience with CAM systems and with manufacturing estimation tools, preferred
- Ability to program CNC equipment and write CNC programs
- Must have general knowledge of mechanics and be current with the latest machining technology
- Ability to schedule and plan
- Possess proper work ethics
- Dealing with complexity, informing others, knowledge of Manufacturing Methods and Procedures
- Manufacturing Quality, Product Development, presenting technical information, CAD/CAM/CMM
- Experience with Epicor ERP will be considered as a plus