Zero-Max offers a wide range of benefits to its employees. These benefits include health, dental, life insurance, paid-time off, and flexible spending accounts. We have a generous 401k retirement matching program with several investment options.
Some unique benefits include health club reimbursement, matching gifts program, discount Minnesota Twins & Minnesota Wild tickets, and company-paid short-term disability & long-term disability premiums.
The company also has an annual bonus program that is available to every employee. This bonus is based on the overall performance of the company.
Please call Human Resources at 763-546-4300 if you are unable to complete the online application and voluntary self-identification form. Reasonable accommodations will be given to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other legally protected status.
This is an opportunity to join a dedicated and driven team of a well-established manufacturing company in the western suburbs. We offer great benefits, including a very generous retirement and profit-sharing plan as well as a culture that allows for a healthy work/life balance. Zero-Max offers plenty of other perks and benefits that set us apart from most companies!
Under the direction of the Director of Manufacturing, the Production Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of Assemblers, Shipping Clerks, and the Receiving Clerk.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assembly and Shipping/Receiving Responsibilities
- Sets direction for all assembly, shipping and receiving personnel daily
- Coordinates with production control office to ensure orders are produced on-time
- May step in and assist Shipping/Receiving Clerks and Assemblers, if staff is short-handed
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) System Responsibilities
- Monitor production levels
- Coordinate schedules
- Monitor capacity utilization
- Monitor stock levels
- Two plus years of post-secondary education, preferred
- Six to eight years’ experience in various aspects of manufacturing production, including at least three years in a leadership role
- Experience participating in or leading lean manufacturing projects is highly desired
- Supervisory experience in an assembly department is preferred
- Forklift certification is preferred
What We Offer…
- Strong health and dental plans
- 401(k) plan with a generous match plus a discretionary profit-sharing plan
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership
- Other fringe benefits in a fun and open-minded workplace