300 Series - Zero Max Overhung Load Adaptor
The Model 300 Series of Overhung Load Adaptors (OHLA®) are designed for heavy-duty applications, providing radial and axial load support, enhanced seal protection, and extend the life of hydraulic systems. Model 300 OHLAs provide the following features:
- Accepts speeds up to 3100 RPM with proper lubrication (contact factory for higher speeds)
- Deep-grooved ball bearings
- Input bore diameters of 1-1/4" keyed or 1-1/4" through-bore.
- 2-bolt mount
We have extensive stock of standard OHLAs for immediate shipping, or contact us now to discuss our wide range of custom OHLA options.
Also, check out our 350-Series of Extra-Duty Overhung Load Adaptors.
Benefits of the 300-Series Overhung Load AdaptorsThe 300-Series are field-proven in extreme applications to increase system lifespan and decrease product downtime. Special configurations are available with no minimum order quantity. All Zero-Max Overhung Load Adaptors are designed for shaft horizontal mounting and use standard grease lubrication. Contact factory for vertical mounting or different grease options. The 300-Series of OHLA offer the following benefits:
- SAE A - 2-bolt mounting
- May be either Face-mounted or Foot-mounted
- Provides a sturdy mounting base for the motor or pump
- Supports radial and axial loads in extreme conditions
- Protects pump or motor shaft seal from harmful contaminants
- Reduces downtime and maintenance costs with reliable operation