Return and Credit Policy
What product can be returned?
- Standard catalog product that has not been mounted or used and was shipped less than 12 months ago.
What product cannot be returned?
- Units over 12 months old
- Parts, special or modified products
- Product that has been used, previously repaired or damaged.
- Specials and modified product
- Kits and Parts
- Product that was shipped over 12 months ago.
Return materials authorization (RMA) is required for all units being returned for credit or repair.
- Please call Zero-Max to obtain an RMA prior to returning.
- Please provide the model number, date code from the unit and original purchase order number.
- The RMA number must be referenced on your paperwork and on the outside of the box.
- Zero-Max has the right to refuse a package without proper identification.
- All shipments must be sent to Zero-Max prepaid.
- No COD or Collect shipments will be accepted.
The standard re-stocking charge is 25%
- Units ordered incorrectly will be charged a 25% restocking charge.
- Credit amount is subject to final inspection at the factory.
- Debit memos will NOT be accepted.
Note: If the part is returned as a result of a Zero-Max error: Full credit will be issued including shipping charges (inbound and outbound). Please call ZM to obtain an RMA number prior to returning.