SAE E Mount Overhung Load Adaptors
Overhung load adaptors are mounted to hydraulic motors and pumps to prevent premature equipment wear by supporting heavy radial and axial loads. They also protect hydraulic fluid and pump and shaft seals from dirt, grime and other contaminants and can help reduce maintenance costs and equipment downtime. SAE E mount OHLA are designed with bolt patterns and pilot diameters that meet SAE E sizing standards and are compatible with a range of hydraulic motors and equipment.
Overhung Load Adaptors for SAE E Mount Motors and PumpsZero-Max provides SAE E mount OHLA constructed of 130,000 PSI stress proof steel and rugged cast iron housings. Both the SAE “E” and SAE “F” mounts have the same physical size; only the pilot diameter and bolt circle are different for motor or pump mounting. These models use large spherical-roller bearings for heavy-duty applications and have a solid, permanent mounting surface that can be either face-mounted or foot-mounted. Input bores for all SAE E overhung load adaptors are made to customer specifications up to a 2-1/2" diameter.
Additional SAE E OLA features include:
- Spline input bores available
- Available in up to 3 1/2" diameter output shaft.
- Special input and outputs available
- Heavy-duty, spherical roller bearings
- Accepts speeds up to 2300 RPM with proper lubrication
SAE E Overhung Load Adaptor Specifications and ConsiderationsE mount overhung load adaptors from Zero-Max are designed for 4-bolt mounting with SAE E motors and pumps. When selecting an OHLA size, it is important to consider bearing lifetime and the strength of your shaft connections. Mounting orientation and required speed should also be considered to ensure your OHLA is compatible with your hydraulic motor or pump.
Sizing and speed specifications for SAE E mount overhung load adaptors are as follows:
- Input bore diameter and depth: 13 tooth 8/16 spline - bore depth is 3.73"
- Input pilot diameter: 6.5”
- Input pilot depth: 0.625”
- Output shaft keyway: 5/8" x 5/16" keyway
- Output shaft diameter: 2-1/2”
- Accepts speeds up to 1500 RPM without modification