SAE D Mount Overhung Load Adaptors
Overhung Load Adaptors (OHLA®) absorb stress conditions in hydraulic systems and protect pumps and motor shaft seals from harmful contaminants. Designed to support heavy axial and radial loads, they help prevent premature wear that leads to costly maintenance and equipment downtime. SAE D mount Overhung Load Adaptors from Zero-Max feature bolt patterns and pilot diameters that meet SAE D size designations and can be used with hydraulic motors and pumps on conveyor drives, fan drives and other hydraulic-powered machinery.
Heavy-Duty Overhung Load Adaptors for SAE D Mount MotorsBuilt for durability, our Overhung Load Adaptors feature cast iron housings and 1144 stress proof shafts to provide a sturdy mounting base for SAE D motors and pumps. Our SAE “D” mount OHLAs feature large tapered-roller bearings for heavy-duty applications and are offered with the following standard input bores: 1-3/4" keyed, or 13 tooth 8/16 spline. Custom configurations avaialble.
Additional features of SAE D OHLAs include:
- SAE D - 2-bolt or 4-bolt mounting
- May be either Face-mounted or Foot-mounted
- Provides a sturdy mounting base for motor or pump
- Supports radial and axial loads in the harshest conditions
- Protects pump and motor shaft seal from harmful contaminants
- Reduces downtime and maintenance costs with reliable operation