ETP Express Keyless Shaft Bushings
ETP-EXPRESS has one actuation screw for pressurizing. ETP-EXPRESS is designed for fast and accurate repositioning of the hub. Since the actuation screw is tightened from the radial direction, no space is used along the shaft for mounting tools. Other components can be mounted on the shaft all the way up to the flange.
ETP Express Design
ETP-EXPRESS consists of a double-walled hardened steel sleeve and flange filled with a pressure medium. The flange component has a screw and piston with seals to maintain pressure.
Operation of ETP Express Keyless Shaft Bushings
When the pressure screw is tightened, the doublewalled sleeve expands uniformly against shaft and hub and creates a rigid joint. Dismantling is done by loosening the screw which returns the ETP-EXPRESS to its original dimensions. It can then easily be dismantled.
- Fast and frequent mounting/dismantling with only one screw.
- Radial screw positioning saves space along the shaft.
- Accurate positioning. No axial movement when mounting.
- Uniform surface pressure against shaft and hub prevents damage to surfaces and enables the use of small diameter hubs.
- Handles temperature range -22° F to 180° F.