ETP-CLASSIC® Stainless Steel Keyless Shaft Bushings
Keyless shaft locking bushings easily attach hub components to shafts without the need for a keyway or key, while helping reduce wear on the mating components. They offer precise mounting and are ideal for rotational or axial load applications were frequent readjustment are required.
ETP-Classic Stainless-Steel keyless shaft bushings have the same features as the standard ETP-CLASSIC but with their construction have slightly lower transmittable torque. These keyless locking devices feature all stainless-steel components including clamping screws, pressure flange, piston, and double walled sleeve.
Request a quote or contact us to learn more about this and other keyless shaft bushing options from Zero-Max.
ETP-CLASSIC Stainless-Steel Keyless Locking Device FeaturesETP-CLASSIC stainless-steel keyless shaft bushings remove and install quickly and precisely with very low runout. In some applications, they install in as little as a few seconds. Additional features include:
- Reusable hundreds or thousands of times
- Stainless steel construction
- Has only 4 to 9 actuation screws depending on size
- Lower cost version than the ETP-Express® while still having high precision
- Operates on built-in hydraulics
- Handles temperatures ranging from -22°F to +185°F