ETP Classic Stainless Steel Keyless Shaft Bushings
Keyless shaft locking bushings, which is a way of attaching a component to a shaft without using a key.
- All stainless steel components including clamping screws, pressure flange, piston, and double walled sleeve.
- Has the same features as the ETP Classic with a lower transmittable torque.
- Can be removed and installed quickly and precisely with very low runout
- Can be reused hundreds or thousands of times
- In some cases can be installed in seconds
- Available in steel, stainless steel and nickel plated steel
- Has from 4 to 9 actuation screws
- Lower cost version than the Express but still has high precision
- Operate on built-in hydraulics