ETP-CLASSIC® Keyless Shaft Bushings
Keyless shaft bushings provide secure shaft-to-hub connections and eliminate the need for tapped holes, tapers, and keyways. Our ETP-CLASSIC Keyless Shaft Bushings provide higher radial load capacity and are ideal for mounting timing belts, pulleys, cams, gears, and other motion devices. Precise mounting and accurate positioning of mounted components for today’s machinery can be easily handled by ETP-CLASSIC keyless locking devices. Quick and easy mounting and removal of the connection also decreases system maintenance time.
ETP-CLASSIC keyless shaft bushings consist of a double-walled hardened steel sleeve filled with a specially designed pressure medium, sealing ring, piston, pressure flange and clamping screws. Select from models for metric or English shaft sizes providing transmittable torque ranging from 39 to 11,431 ft-lb. ETP-Classic Short models are also available for applications requiring a smaller footprint.
ETP-Classic Keyless Shaft Bushing FeaturesETP-CLASSIC keyless bushings are fast and easy to mount and unmount. When tightening the screws, the sleeve expands uniformly against hub and shaft creating a rigid joint. Loosening the screws returns the sleeve to its original measurements for easy dismantling. Additional features include:
- Highest radial load capacity of standard ETP® keyless shaft bushings
- Precision adjustment of the hub can be made during mounting
- Low tightening torque and a small number of screws make mounting easy
- Good concentricity even after many mountings
- Hex-head screws are also available by request
- Handles temperatures ranging from -22° F to +185° F