Zero-Max offers a wide range of benefits to its employees. These benefits include health, dental, life insurance, paid-time off, and flexible spending accounts. We have a generous 401k retirement matching program with several investment options.
Some unique benefits include health club reimbursement, tuition assistance, matching gifts program, discount Minnesota Twins & Minnesota Wild tickets, and company-paid short-term disability & long-term disability premiums.
The company also has an annual bonus program that is available to every employee. This bonus is based on the overall performance of the company.
Please call Human Resources at 763-546-4300 if you are unable to complete the online application and voluntary self-identification form. Reasonable accommodations will be given to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other legally protected status.
May 14, 2015
Job function overview:
- Directly responsible for ¼ of domestic business for Zero-Max
- Answers customer calls regarding product application or other technical issues
- Writes quotes for custom products
- Follows up on quotes and keeps abreast of their status
- Conducts technical product training sessions to representatives, customers, and distributors, as needed
- Typical travel is 4-5 days per month via air travel
- Plans and books travel arrangements
- Budgets and plans travel and promotional activities
- Creates annual forecast for assigned region
- Travels or works unscheduled hours (including weekends and evenings), occasionally
Important skill sets:
- Influential leader
- Ability to Multitask
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Work in a proactive manner
- Mechanical aptitude
- Emotional intelligence
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience